Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting back into writing.

Everyone knows times are tough right now. A month ago my fiance had her purse stolen which had car payment and rent money in it... which is not easy to get back. So we've been just chugging along and doing our best. We go to an amazing concert (which i will detail in another blog) only to come back to find our home broken into.
All was stolen was our Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, and our roommates laptop... We have some theories and the police took finger prints and what not. Also stole our sense of safety.

But that's not why I'm typing this right now. Basically it got me thinking, i need to do some other stuff with my time. Sure I will probably keep playing more than adequate amounts of World of Warcraft and whatever other various fly by night MMO's I decide i like for a week, But talking with a friend, i decided to resurect this blog. Whether people read it or not, maybe it will make me feel more productive.

So count on more rants, movie discussion, music stuff, and other ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment